Why Choose Us
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Eyebrow Microblading?
Who Can Benefit From Microblading?
How Long Does Microblading Take?
For the first Microblading session, the entire procedure should take about 3-4 hours. During this session, the brow technician will shape and style the client’s brows for client approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure.
The client is to come in for a follow-up visit in order to have any minor necessary touch ups. The second Microblading session takes place after 4-6 weeks after the initial session. This session will take approximately 1.5-2 hours to complete.
How Long Does It Take To Heal?
Is The Touch-Up Session Necessary?
Can I Get My Touch-Up Session Sooner Than 4 Weeks?
Is It Painful?
After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area are normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
What Happens If I Am Unhappy With The Results?
What Precaution Should Be Taken Pre and Post Care?
In order to achieve the best results, it is best to follow the pre and post care instructions.
Prior to your procedure, clients are advised of the following:
- Avoid alcohol and aspirin/ibuprofen and any vitamins that may thin your blood for 72 hours.
- Avoid tanning so we can assess your natural skin tone.
- No face scrubs or chemical peels at least two weeks prior.
- Feel free to come in with their brow makeup on so our technician can see your every day look you prefer. Reference pictures of shapes and colors of brows are always welcomed. We will then work together to create the perfect brows!
After your procedure, clients MUST follow these instructions:
- Within 2 hours after the procedure, clean brows using a q-tip and lightly moisten with distilled or cooled downed boiling water. Gently wipe away the old healing balm and any lymphatic liquid (clear yellowish liquid) that may have built up. Lightly pat dry with tissue and using a new q-tip, re-apply healing balm to the brows.
- Make sure to apply a light layer of healing balm morning and night to brows for at least 5-7 days.
- Do not over apply healing balm.
- Do not immerse the brow area in water for 14 days. When showering, make sure to avoid face area. When cleaning or washing face, make sure to avoid brows and clean around it.
- Do not put makeup on the brow area for a minimum of 10 days. Microbladed area is an open wound, using makeup may cause infections.
- Avoid alcohol and aspirin/ibuprofen and any vitamins that may thin your blood for 24 hours.
- Brow area will feel slightly itchy as it heals and will start to lightly scab over. Do not peel or pick at the scabs as this can affect the outcome and pigmentation.
- Do not go swimming, tanning or into saunas for at least 14 days.
- No face scrubs or chemical peels at least 2 weeks after.
Is Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Really Permanent?
Is Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Safe?
What Are Your Cancellation or Missed Appointment Policies?
Clients are able to cancel or reschedule appointments at any time with a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the appointment time, otherwise, a fee will be charged. To book a reservation, you must provide a valid credit card that is in your name. No charges will be made at the time of booking. For a more detailed list of policies and associated fees, please click here. To cancel or reschedule, please email or call us. Clients can also do so by selecting the ‘View Appointment Details’ button on their confirmation email to reschedule themselves online. Confirmation of cancellation will be done by email or phone. We reserve the right to refuse service to clients who have cancellations or rescheduling of appointments 2 times in a row.